Workday Wednesday(s)

Oh my goodness. It has been forever since I posted a WW. It's not because I'm slacking off, quite the opposite. Between alterations, bags and general life I keep forgetting to take photos to show you what I'm up to! Luckily I have a few to share…

A few weeks ago I made a cute tennis bag for a lucky lady. How adorable is that fabric?
I finished a quilt top for a special baby. One of my former colleagues from the University is expecting his first baby (a boy) this summer. I couldn't be more thrilled for him. They are doing a safari theme and I happened to find this organic fabric! The photo shows the blue to be more turquoise but I was actually happy that is was a baby blue as I could use this Harmony fabric in between my pieces. Yay! It's at the quilter now and I made a few other things to go with the quilt that I will share at a later date.

And, just this week a friend came over with her 2 sweet girls (4th and 5th grades) to pick out fabric for custom made lunch bags. So fun to make with the cute patterns they chose. The glasses! I did do black on the bottom of that bag as their mom and I were concerned it would get filthy otherwise. Then again, these lunch bags can be thrown in the washer and dryer with no problem.
 I even added name tags inside so they don't get lost!

And, as I stated in my post yesterday, I have updated my TeresaMade shop with a whole lot of loveliness and fun. And, if it looks easy, it's really not. First, I have to make all the pouches, then photograph them, edit the photos and finally post all of it in the shop. I added over 100 items so it took a while! What are you up to? Teresa

4 comments:

MissesStitches said...

Your baby quilt looks awesome! Good work.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Misses Stitches, I'll be sure to post the final quilt too! :)

harmony said...

Everything you do is SO stinkin' cute and well crafted. You always impress me. Thanks for using Harmony Art organic fabrics!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Aw, thanks Harmony! You are too sweet. :)